HNS Easy Gold Buying Plan
Buy Gold Jewelery Within 10+1 Months
10 + 1
PAY 10 INSTALMENTS, GET 100% OFF ON 11TH MONTH
REDEEMABLE FROM 6TH MONTH
SUBSCRIBE TO PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE HIGH VALUE PURCHASES
FOR SPECIAL MOMENTS
PLAN FOR GIFTING ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS LIKE BIRHADAYS, WEDDINGS ETC
PAY 10 INSTALLMENTS & GET 100% DISCOUNT ON THE 11TH INSTALLMENT
Gold Mine Calculator
|If you are planning to join Rs 5000/- as monthly installment ? You pay 10 installment Rs (5X10)||= 50,000.00|
|11 installment paid by HNS Gold Rs
100% Discount on 11th Installment (Equal to 1 month Installment)
|You Can buy Jewellery worth (on 12th month)||= 55,000.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
you can redeem at any of our stores in Guwahati, Kolkata, Bangalore & Hosur, Chandigarh
You can purchase plain gold jewellery or gold Coin at any of our stores, but the redeemable amount cannot be used for purchasing Bar’s & Solitaires.
Yes, you can redeem and purchase anytime. However, you will get special discount if you pay, Installment for at least 5 months.
|You Pay for||Special Discount|
|10 months||100% of “ONE” Installment Amount|
|7 months||50% of “ONE” Installment Amount|
|5 months||25% of “ONE” Installment Amount|
No, you can’t change the amount after th Plan
In the event of the death of the account holder, the account is the transferable only to the person who is the nominated by the account holder in the enrollment form at the time of opening the account. Minors cannot be nominated.
Yes, you will receive the confirmation via Email, SMS and will be provided access to Online passbook (Dashboard) to check your payments, status, installments paid, due dates etc.
Login using email ID use to start the plan, check My Account (Gold Mine) Or Click on any of the gold Mine 10+1 banners and then click on “Go to My Gold Mine” to, check the Passbook.
There are multiple payment options: Cash (Below 10k) Netbanking, Cheque Payment.
The first Installment will be paid during the time of enrolling; the payment cycle for the next Installment will be 30 days from the first.
Yes, you will get the confirmation on the Printed Passbook, SMS Through Mobile, Email for every Installment. and software updation view
You can login and click on MGIP hnsgoldwebsite, then go to HNS-mgip, there will be a dashboard to check for payment status, due date, details etc.
Yes, you will get Email, SMS, Telephonic call reminders before the monthly due date.
If payment is delayed for greater than 2 Installments, 100% of the special discount will be deducted. (Basically you will not be eligible for special discount).
You will receive a payment success Email, SMS and You Can login in and check your payment in HNS Gold MGIP Scheme.
Terms & Conditions
Gold Mine 10+1 Plan-Subsciption
- you can select a product and pay a fixed amount on due date of every month for 10 months (minimum value-INR 1000 and It can be any amount in multiples of INR 100). At the end of the 11th month you will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one-month amount.
- Upon completion of the gold Mine 10+1 Plan registration process, you will be alloted a unique gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription number by the Company.
- You are required to make payment for the subscription to the HNS Gold+MGIP 10+1 Plan by visiting any of the Branches operated by the company or online trough your Bank Account to Company Bank Account.
- Any person subscribing under the Plan or the HNS Gold Private Limited”MGIM-Gold Mine 10+1” Plan should be 18 years or above and should be a resident Indian.
- The registration under the Plan or the subscription number allotted to is no transferable, However, in the event of death, the nominee specified in the Subscription form will have the right to pay the balance installment amount (if any) and buy the Products using the subscription number of the demised User.
- The company reserves the right to cancel and refund the money towards your HNS Gold Private Limited “MGIP-gold Mine 10+1” Plan Installment if there is any discrepancy in the details submitted by you or you do n submit valid IF Proof within 30 days of enrollment. In such cases, the refund need not be in the same payment mode used by t subscriber at the time of making the payment. It will be as per company policy.
Payment and Redemption
- You can make payment for the HNS Gold Private Limited”MGIP-Gold Mine 10+1 Plan” either through the Website or by visiting any of the Branches operated by the Company.
- Upon making payment of Installment during the Terms, you will be entitled to purchase either plain gold jewellery through the any Branches operated by the Company. You cannot purchase Gold Bar or Solitaires redeeming the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan Subscription.
- After maturity, please redeem your gold Mine 10+1 Plan and receive a voucher which can be used for your purchase at any of our Branches
Delay in Installment Payments
- If you delay the payment for one Installment, special discount will be reduced by 1/3rd of one-month Installment amount. If you delay the payment for any two Installments, special discount will be reduced by 2/3r of one-month Installment amount. If you delay the payments for more than two Installment, there will not be any special discount.
- If you miss paying more than 2 Installments within due date or if you cancel the Plan membership before paying 5 Installments, you will not be eligible for special discount. You can purchase plain gold or diamond/gemston jewellery through the stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you.
- The Company will not be paying any interest
- any additional discount given under the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan will be Deducted at the time of redemption if customer chooses to discontinue Plan before maturity or breaches the terms and conditions of the HNS Gold Privat Limited”MGIP-gold Mine 10+1 Plan
- If You choose to terminate or cancel the subscription, you will be entitled to purchase any product(s) from the Website or stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you. You will not be entitled fo refund of the monthly Installments or any portion thereof, paid by you towards the Plan.